V&S Pharmaceuticals reopens to Public
To our Customers,
It meant taking the unprecedented step to close our facility at Lot 38, Frederick Settlement Business Park, Caroni to the general public. We also had to reduce the number of staff at the facility to protect the health and well‑being of our customers and teams units.
As we adapt to this new normal together, we are prepared to deliver customers a service that supports the health and safety of our communities. Here are the steps that will now take effect:
- Customers/visitors must wear a mask upon entering the facility, and for the duration of their visit.
- Hands must be properly washed/sanitized prior to entering the facility
- There will be a limit of 4 customers allowed in our lobby area at a time due to the size of the area
- Customers/visitors are encouraged to practice proper social distancing and keep 6ft from fellow customers/visitors
- Customers are strongly urged to place orders in advance with our office and schedule appropriate times for collection to minimize crowding at the facility
- As we are wholesalers, it is advised that customers please note that our products have minimum quantity requirements for purchases made through our facility.
- We accept Debit/Credit Card payments.
The response to COVID‑19 is still ongoing, and we recognise that the road back will have its twists and turns. We urge you to continue being vigilant and thank you for all you’re doing to support the COVID‑19 response — whether that’s volunteering, donating, sharing gratitude for our medical workers, or maintaining social distance to protect the health of our communities.