New Protocols for Customers
To our Customers,
As we continue to adapt to these uncertain times, we are committed to providing a service that fully supports the health and safety of our communities.
We have been closely monitoring the community spread of the Corona-virus. Due to the constant increase in positive Covid-19 cases daily, we have decided to make the following adjustments relating to walk in customers in an attempt to improve our safety measures to protect the lives of our employees, customers and community.
These are the new protocols that will come into effect from August 10, 2020:
- All Walk In Customers must call our Office (645-6961) to place orders. The Office will contact customers to schedule a date and time for collection of orders at our facility
- We will be unable to facilitate any customers who have not placed an order and do not have a scheduled collection date and time
Once Customers have their collection date and time scheduled, please note the following guidelines when visiting our facility:
- Customers must wear a mask upon entering the facility to collect orders and for the duration of their visit.
- Hands must be properly washed/sanitized prior to entering the facility
- A mandatory temperature scan will be done at our security check point
- Customers must provide full name and contact number to security on entry which will be recorded in a Visitors Log
- Customers are encouraged to practice proper social distancing and keep a distance of 6 feet apart from all other persons